Snowsport England Level 1 Course Setters Course
Minimum Age 16 years old
This course is designed to provide participants with the basic principles of setting up a slalom course on an artificial slope.
Candidates must be registered with Snowsport England as UKSS Level 1 or UKCP Alpine Level 1 or above. Or as an Official
Links to other qualifications
This course is a constituent module within the Snowsport England Training Programme (racing).
- Why do you need to be able to set a course well?
- About the course.
- Rules for Slalom courses.
- Setting training courses
- Themed in training sessions.
- Sequences and progression in training sessions.
- Using markers, stubbies and poles.
- Progression to tall poles.
- Progression to cross over clearing.
- Guidelines for course setters.
- The training environment.
SE Privacy Notice
THE DEADLINE FOR BOOKING HAS PASSED