ROLLER SKI COACHING SESSION - 15th February 2020
- Telephone number may be used if there are any last minute cancellations – e.g. due to weather.
- Skate or Classic – whilst we will attempt to accommodate preferences this cannot be guaranteed.
- Please arrive no later than 9.45 am to allow time to get kitted out before starting to ski at 10 am. If hiring equipment please arrive by 9.30am. We will have a break in the café at around 11 am, and the session will finish at 12.30 pm. Further details including directions are on the club website, www.mccsc.org.uk, where you can also see an aerial photo of the track. If you are coming by car, I suggest you park close to the reception. And if it is your first time, please check on a map that you know where you are going, and allow plenty of time.
- Remember protective headgear (cycle helmet) is compulsory and gloves are strongly recommended. It is your responsibility to bring them, MCCSC does not provide them. Gloves should not be too thick.
- We will bring a selection of knee and elbow pads that you can borrow.
- If you wish to borrow gear we recommend booking early as there are limited number of boots. Note we have set limits on boots by size to prevent over booking. If it shows your size is full then try booking half a size larger.
- If you have different sizes of socks then it is worth bringing both to aid finding the most comfortable fit.
- In accordance with our booking terms with UCLAN, all participants must join a coaching group. Independent circuit skiing is not permitted.
THE DEADLINE FOR BOOKING HAS PASSED
1. Refunds will only be given:
· where the coaching session is cancelled by UCLAN due to bad weather - this would generally only be frost, ice or snow. We don't cancel due to rain.
· if there are insufficient coaches.
· if there is insufficient booked gear.
2. Refunds will not be given where the individual does not attend, except in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of MCCSC.